Tuesday, May 4, 2010

wedding reception

PORTER WEDDING RECEPTION
the reception was held at the football stadium. it was an absolute blast and of course had great views of the field! BOOMER SOONER!

one of my besties and her boyfriend
CHRISTY MABREY + MICHAEL

my lovely amazing boyfriend & i


christy, michael, me & aric
can't wait to visit you guys in san diego!


sweet girls
ashley nelson & jacque smauder




the boys!


love my kappa sisters!
nelson, me, mabrey, jacq & ash

aric & michael trying to catch the garter!


the phi psi brothers singing to kendall! lookey - tom is alum too!


serenading kendall again!


phi psi's + kendall


christy, mom & me


tom, michael & aric


tom & korey mcmahon

korey & aric


me, benny (kendall) & aric


have to have a "k" picture of course!


blake (the groom), aric & christy


blake, me & aric


mom apparently telling the mcmahon's a hilarious story!


some of my faves!

love them!


dancing with the bride!

michael & tom chattin it up

we are pretty much best friends with stoops!!


this picture makes me laugh!
me & brent at logan's after the wedding


and again!

oh hey you in your pink cup!



i really can't believe the cup survived campus corner! well done holmes!

No comments:

Post a Comment