Monday, June 21, 2010

my first colorado wedding!

shane & aric at the reception. it was held at rembrandt yard - an art gallery in downtown boulder!

horrible picture of us - but really neat background shot of the bolderado hotel!

me and the girls


shane, alex & aric



suzanne, the bride!



aric, suzanne & henry guzman & me
aric works with henry at the BRC -and i also did their save the date!


aric & the groom



jeff, the bride's son, who also works at the BRC, but attends the university of texas! boo!



aric & suzanne dancing down the line!




the aric + cari photoshoot begins!




greg, me, aric & kevin
{all BRC guys}


more BRC folk




aric & kevin engaging in a super interesting convo!


the boys with the groom




aric, me, mykah & shane


aric, erin, me & mykah

No comments:

Post a Comment