Wednesday, July 14, 2010

another lovely visit from mom

love it when mom cooks for us!

fabulous fresh green beans found at the farmer's market. recipe down below...

momma and her finny

you must make this - it's amazing!

homemade mac & cheese - from food & wine magazine. how much does fin want a taste!

best mac & cheese ever!!!



yum!



fun at the new dog park!

LUNCH AT STELLAS!




IDAHO SPRINGS FARMER'S MARKET
this pasta looked amazing - all different flavors, including a chocolate spaghetti. have you ever had chocolate spaghetti?


me and aric in downtown idaho springs

we stopped at a random junk sale off the side of the road. this contraption was quite interesting...



don't kid yourself - a walkman and a mcdonalds cd for sale!! haha

NIGHT AT SUSHI HAI, LAKESIDE & PROVIDENCE
my fave sushi place in the highlands!

so proud of mom for riding this!



right before we boarded the cyclone - lakeside's only roller coaster, a really old wooden coaster! so much fun!

mom, me aric & mykah


there are no words...

one of my favorite rides - the chipmunk! i have no idea how the boys fit in that cart together!

ending the night at providence tavern - our new favorite neighborhood bar!

an intense game of darts of course!

in my own world!

love my boo!

one of the many plants mom & i planted last weekend. we had such a blast! can't wait for your next visit!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post! And another great visit to Denver! So proud of our delicious dishes - I am salivating looking at your pics...

    Thank goodness I won’t have to prove myself on that dang tower again - my stomach is still somewhere up high where I left it - ha ha!

    Thank you Cari and Aric, Finley and Kaia for a fantastic time! Miss you.....

    Momma T

    ReplyDelete