Monday, December 12, 2011

thanksgiving day!

as you all probably know, aric proposed to me on thanksgiving day after we ate! here are the photos leading up to the proposal:


turkey time!!


no clue i'm about to get engaged!


fin LOVES grandma & grandpa's house and getting to roll in the grass!

time to eat!!

what's that secret you're hiding mom?

delicious

ready to eat and even more ready to spend the rest of my day decorating the house in christmas. little did i know aric had a "present" for me.
he gave me a photo book and in the back, there was a dvd of this video you can watch here.

so sweet. i was so amazed at how he actually made the video, i had no clue what it entailed...

this photo says it all!

momma t's a happy momma!

probably my favorite photo of all time!

i think i'm saying "are you for real?"

not only did i get my gorgeous engagement ring, i also got a black diamond on a vintage gold band!! i'm a really lucky girl!

yay!!! we're engaged!

me watching the video 10,989 times!

and aric eating round 2 since he was so nervous to eat the first time!! look at his face of relief that it's over!! haha - he did such a good job. i really had NO clue!

my black diamond ring!


and my incredible engagement ring!

so on facebook, aric requests to be my fiance...

and i love what it said after i accepted!

BEST THANKSGIVING EVER!!! i am so blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe i haven't seen it before now. i'm soo so happy for you sweet friend! i can't wait to be part of this very special day! love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete