Tuesday, May 22, 2012

my first wedding shower!

my second to last saturday in denver, my lovely friend and also bridesmaid, brittany lee, hosted my very first wedding shower! it was beyond my expectations! brittany prepared an amazing spread of brunch food and carried the yellow & gray theme throughout! so pretty & so springy! i loved it!


before the shower photoshoot with momma t & b!


 my beautiful mother



starting to open presents! 
{i won't bore you with every single present i opened}


yay! wine glasses!




double yay! my awesome pitcher!



my mom got me my first china place setting! my grandmother did the same thing for my mom at her first wedding shower - i love this tradition and love the hot pink kate spade box!



how cute is this apron brittany got me? and, she's going to have it embroidered with my new initials! yay for CMH!


meg and i! 
{meg was a trooper - she had her precious baby girl madison that next week!}


my precious god daughter!


renee and i!




kaylin and i


love that colin matched the decor!


me and kristina


aric's sweet mother and grandmother! 


and the beautiful hostess!


DECORATIONS!




look how cute our wreath is that brittany made! love it!



this was such a gorgeous shower and so happy my colorado friends & family were there! i'm so blessed to have you all in my life and can't wait for more wedding festivities to take place!

No comments:

Post a Comment