Wednesday, August 4, 2010

sooooooo excited!


i got to open my birthday present from aric last night and he got me something i've been wanting for many many years - A KITCHENAID MIXER!!! i am already in love with it and may even give it a name i love it so much! he is so thoughtful to get this for me when i never even asked. i can't wait to start making goodies + treats when i return from california!!
ps...i also love that i have 3 anthropologie items in this picture alone! 1. my wonderful salt + pepper shaker given to me by kendall porter 2. the best measuring cups ever given to me by my siblings 3. cannot live without my timer given to me by mom!

3 comments:

  1. i am SO excited for you!!! now you MUST get the beater+blade. you can get them on amazon for the tilt mixer. it will change your life!! it scrapes and beats at the same time- like magic.
    congrats on your new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so BEAUTIFUL! Love the way it looks on the kitchen counter - and I can only imagine the delicious dishes that will be forthcoming.
    Way to go Aric!

    I think a good name would be DAISY! Ha ha

    LOVE MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. aric! you are amazing!!!

    & i have an extra beater+blade that emily is loving. it doesn't fit my mixer (so so sad), so i'll send it to you for your life changing experience. jealous.

    ReplyDelete