Monday, October 15, 2012

bridal shower!

a couple of weeks ago i had 11 lovely ladies host a bridal shower for me held at lisa porter's house! it was such a great time seeing family and old friends! i'm truly blessed to have this wonderful support as aric and i start our life together and husband and wife!


anna {my brother's girlfriend}, my super cute pregnant sister and me!


i love this photo of the gulls
{kappa sisters sue, (space for marcie), sara, mary, mom and (space for nancy)!


and the 4 gulls who were there! love those beta thetas!


me with the gulls!


my sweet sweet pals that i've known since 1st grade: emily & amy sullivan!


my wonderfully precious mother


me with the swafford girls: mary & shannon- how great does shannon look after having knox 5 weeks earlier? amazing!


sweet friends: sue, sara, sally and mary


all the beta thetas! 
sally, sue, sara, lisa, mom, sara, ashley, me and christy!


the AMAZING hostesses:
sherry sullivan, jeanette capshaw, sara dale, allison carter, sally rice, terry mabrey, {harper rife}, christy rife, julie taylor, lisa porter, mary anne tullius and mary martin


my cute sister and matron of honor! 


love love love this photo of my 2 favorite rife girls!



yay for my old pal erin herrmann to come in for the shower!


the decorations were amazing! bridal decor everywhere - and my invitation made it in time for part of the decorations!





aric and i got some really delicious sounding recipes - i fully intend to make every single one of them after the wedding and blog about them :)


love these 3



my cousin brittnee and aunt steph in the background!!! so happy to see those two!


mom got coaxed into telling the story about how aric and i met! she did amazing telling it even though she claims she's not good at public speaking. good story telling mom! if you haven't heard it, you can read it here.

HUGE HUGE THANKS to all the amazing hostesses and for everyone who came to be apart of this shower - it was truly a blessing and i'm so appreciative of each and every one of you. can't wait until you are all there on 12.08.12.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see that everyone had a wonderful time at the bridal shower. Events like these always bring together friends and families, and make for great memories. It’s been 3 years that I’ve been married but I still have fond memories of my bridal shower and the wedding ceremony at one of the beautiful New York venues from all those years ago.

    ReplyDelete