Monday, October 29, 2012

life lately from instagram photos

i barely post on my blog anymore (i've been a tad busy with wedding planning), but i am constantly posting photos on my instagram and twitter accounts! for those not following me on those, i thought i'd post some photos about my life lately!


the ou vs. kansas game!


a halloween party at the beller residence:
ashley armstrong, me, julie vandaveer, kendall porter and ashley


campus at night after the ou/kansas game


brunch with mom in tulsa at my favorite spot in utica square after getting my wedding make up trial!


happy hour with ashley armstrong at mickey mantle's before the carrie underwood concert!


IT'S THE BELLDOZER! at the carrie underwood concert 2 days before we lost to notre dame :(


carrie underwood concert



another halloween shot!
cari as lindsey vonn, the olympic skier, ashley as rocker chick and kendall as her sister, julie!


and me with my gorilla fiance! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment